ANN: Graphos 0.7

Riccardo Mottola-5
Hi all,

i forgot to announce the latest release of Graphos: 0.7!

Read more about it here and download it:

http://gap.nongnu.org/graphos/index.html

Graphos is a Vector Drawing application for GNUstep and Mac!

* More Spline editing: add/remove points

* Spline split fixed and re-enabled

* Improved interface with elements more accessible for Tablet/Digitizer

* Important stability bug fixes (esp. Undo/Redo)

Re: ANN: Graphos 0.7

Arthur de Gobineau
Just in time for me to add it to the AUR :^)

On 8/17/2018 4:24 PM, Riccardo Mottola wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> i forgot to announce the latest release of Graphos: 0.7!
>
> Read more about it here and download it:
>
> http://gap.nongnu.org/graphos/index.html
>

> Graphos is a Vector Drawing application for GNUstep and Mac!
>
> * More Spline editing: add/remove points
>
> * Spline split fixed and re-enabled
>
> * Improved interface with elements more accessible for Tablet/Digitizer
>
> * Important stability bug fixes (esp. Undo/Redo)
>

> Riccardo

Re: ANN: Graphos 0.7

Bertrand Dekoninck

> Le 17 août 2018 à 22:24, Riccardo Mottola <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Hi all,
>

> i forgot to announce the latest release of Graphos: 0.7!
>
> Read more about it here and download it:
>
> http://gap.nongnu.org/graphos/index.html

Nice.
I’ve just downloaded it and tested it on a Mac (10.11).
Nice to see that you drew its own icon with it.

On thing I immediately noticed and that should be easily addressed : the tools palette isn’t always toplevel and can be hidden by the main window. I didn’t find it at first launch so I couldn’t draw anything. The palette also is always hidden when running in fullscreen mode, so fullscreen mode is pretty useless for now.

Bertrand