FOSDEM

Ivan Vučica-2
If anyone is attending FOSDEM, leave a note here.

Re: FOSDEM

Richard Frith-Macdonald-9

> On 1 Feb 2018, at 13:46, Ivan Vučica <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> If anyone is attending FOSDEM, leave a note here.

I already said yes, but to confirm: I will be there.

Re: FOSDEM

Fred Kiefer

> Am 01.02.2018 um 23:10 schrieb Richard Frith-Macdonald <[hidden email]>:
>
>> On 1 Feb 2018, at 13:46, Ivan Vučica <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> If anyone is attending FOSDEM, leave a note here.
>
> I already said yes, but to confirm: I will be there.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Fred

Re: FOSDEM

H. Nikolaus Schaller

> Am 01.02.2018 um 23:25 schrieb Fred Kiefer <[hidden email]>:
>

>> Am 01.02.2018 um 23:10 schrieb Richard Frith-Macdonald <[hidden email]>:
>>
>>> On 1 Feb 2018, at 13:46, Ivan Vučica <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> If anyone is attending FOSDEM, leave a note here.
>>
>> I already said yes, but to confirm: I will be there.
>
> Looking forward to seeing you there.

I will be there as well. Maybe we will run into each other for a chat.

Nikolaus

Re: FOSDEM

H. Nikolaus Schaller-2

> Am 01.02.2018 um 23:25 schrieb Fred Kiefer <[hidden email]>:
>

>> Am 01.02.2018 um 23:10 schrieb Richard Frith-Macdonald <[hidden email]>:
>>
>>> On 1 Feb 2018, at 13:46, Ivan Vučica <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> If anyone is attending FOSDEM, leave a note here.
>>
>> I already said yes, but to confirm: I will be there.
>
> Looking forward to seeing you there.

I will be there as well. Maybe we will run into each other for a chat.

Nikolaus

Re: FOSDEM

Ivan Vučica
On 2 February 2018 at 16:43:47, H. Nikolaus Schaller ([hidden email]) wrote:

> Am 01.02.2018 um 23:25 schrieb Fred Kiefer <[hidden email]>:
>

>> Am 01.02.2018 um 23:10 schrieb Richard Frith-Macdonald <[hidden email]>:
>>
>>> On 1 Feb 2018, at 13:46, Ivan Vučica <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> If anyone is attending FOSDEM, leave a note here.
>>
>> I already said yes, but to confirm: I will be there.
>
> Looking forward to seeing you there.

I will be there as well. Maybe we will run into each other for a chat.

Nikolaus

To expand a bit:

- My plan for tomorrow is unclear.
- I will *probably* just hang around Jansen till after Liam’s talk, probably leaving for lunch.
- Go room is very tempting, but I will try not to attend talks like state of Go (https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/event/stateofgo/), computer vision in Go (https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/event/gocv/) or designing and profiling a distributed data store in Go (https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/event/datastore/) — as tempting as it is...
- I haven’t yet found other interesting stuff for Saturday.

During the day tomorrow, I’ll try to keep an eye on this thread in case someone finds some hacking space. Or, in general, to arrange hacking time / space.

A few people are leaving after tomorrow, so is anyone in on Sunday?

PS Is it just me or is there /way/ more devrooms this year? Also, interestingly, the usual Sunday game devroom seems to be gone...

Re: FOSDEM

Ivan Vučica-2

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018, 20:37 Ivan Vučica <[hidden email]> wrote:

To expand a bit:

- My plan for tomorrow is unclear.
- I will *probably* just hang around Jansen till after Liam’s talk, probably leaving for lunch.
- Go room is very tempting, but I will try not to attend talks like state of Go (https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/event/stateofgo/), computer vision in Go (https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/event/gocv/) or designing and profiling a distributed data store in Go (https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/event/datastore/) — as tempting as it is...
- I haven’t yet found other interesting stuff for Saturday.

During the day tomorrow, I’ll try to keep an eye on this thread in case someone finds some hacking space. Or, in general, to arrange hacking time / space.

Go room is ridiculously overflowing. I am heading to Janson. Let me know if you are there. I will be there until after Liam's talk, excepting for lunch and possibly if we meet for dev.

A few people are leaving after tomorrow, so is anyone in on Sunday?

Question still applies.

Re: FOSDEM

Richard Frith-Macdonald-9

> On 3 Feb 2018, at 09:22, Ivan Vučica <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> On Fri, Feb 2, 2018, 20:37 Ivan Vučica <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

> To expand a bit:
>
> - My plan for tomorrow is unclear.
> - I will *probably* just hang around Jansen till after Liam’s talk, probably leaving for lunch.
> - Go room is very tempting, but I will try not to attend talks like state of Go (https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/event/stateofgo/), computer vision in Go (https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/event/gocv/) or designing and profiling a distributed data store in Go (https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/event/datastore/) — as tempting as it is...
> - I haven’t yet found other interesting stuff for Saturday.
>
> During the day tomorrow, I’ll try to keep an eye on this thread in case someone finds some hacking space. Or, in general, to arrange hacking time / space.
>
> Go room is ridiculously overflowing. I am heading to Janson. Let me know if you are there. I will be there until after Liam's talk, excepting for lunch and possibly if we meet for dev.

Fred and I are at the back of the cafeteria (northish end of site). If my phone is to be believed: 50.813795,4.382157

Re: FOSDEM

Ivan Vučica-2

On Sat 3 Feb 2018 at 10:32 Richard Frith-Macdonald <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 3 Feb 2018, at 09:22, Ivan Vučica <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> On Fri, Feb 2, 2018, 20:37 Ivan Vučica <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

> To expand a bit:
>
> - My plan for tomorrow is unclear.
> - I will *probably* just hang around Jansen till after Liam’s talk, probably leaving for lunch.
> - Go room is very tempting, but I will try not to attend talks like state of Go (https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/event/stateofgo/), computer vision in Go (https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/event/gocv/) or designing and profiling a distributed data store in Go (https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/event/datastore/) — as tempting as it is...
> - I haven’t yet found other interesting stuff for Saturday.
>
> During the day tomorrow, I’ll try to keep an eye on this thread in case someone finds some hacking space. Or, in general, to arrange hacking time / space.
>
> Go room is ridiculously overflowing. I am heading to Janson. Let me know if you are there. I will be there until after Liam's talk, excepting for lunch and possibly if we meet for dev.

Fred and I are at the back of the cafeteria (northish end of site). If my phone is to be believed: 50.813795,4.382157

I will head over
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: FOSDEM

Tim Kack
Hi all

Is there any GNUstepper still around? Just wanted to catch up with the “State of GNUstep”

Cheer
Tim

Re: FOSDEM

Ivan Vučica-2

On Sun 4 Feb 2018 at 11:00 Tim Käck <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all

Is there any GNUstepper still around? Just wanted to catch up with the “State of GNUstep”
I'm still here.
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: FOSDEM

Richard Frith-Macdonald-9

> On 4 Feb 2018, at 11:05, Ivan Vučica <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> On Sun 4 Feb 2018 at 11:00 Tim Käck <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Is there any GNUstepper still around? Just wanted to catch up with the “State of GNUstep”
> I'm still here

I will be in the cafeteria for another half hour.

Re: FOSDEM

Fred Kiefer

> Am 04.02.2018 um 12:26 schrieb Richard Frith-Macdonald <[hidden email]>:
>

>> On 4 Feb 2018, at 11:05, Ivan Vučica <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> On Sun 4 Feb 2018 at 11:00 Tim Käck <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi all
>>
>> Is there any GNUstepper still around? Just wanted to catch up with the “State of GNUstep”
>> I'm still here
>

> I will be in the cafeteria for another half hour.

I am already on the train back home. Would have been nice to see you again.

Re: FOSDEM

Liam Proven
On 3 February 2018 at 10:22, Ivan Vučica <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Go room is ridiculously overflowing. I am heading to Janson. Let me know if
> you are there. I will be there until after Liam's talk, excepting for lunch
> and possibly if we meet for dev.

And I did indeed manage to meet Ivan very briefly. I headed to the
café but I couldn't find any recognisable group.

But a face to a name is still a good thing. Thanks for saying hello!

Email: [hidden email] • Google Mail/Hangouts/Plus: [hidden email]
Twitter/Facebook/Flickr: lproven • Skype/LinkedIn: liamproven
UK: +44 7939-087884 • ČR (+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal): +420 702 829 053