FYI: Advancements in the Objective-C runtime

FYI: Advancements in the Objective-C runtime

lars.sonchocky-helldorf@hamburg.de
Some pretty neat things in here:

this is the WWDC 2020 Talk "Advancements in the Objective-C runtime“, Ben Cohen, who also works on the Swift Project, talks about some new things inside the ObjC runtime of Apple. Some of those „tricks“ I consider pretty nifty

This might be especially interesting for David, as an inspiration for the GNUstep ObjC runtime.

regards,

Lars

Re: FYI: Advancements in the Objective-C runtime

Fred Kiefer
Thank you Lars, that was a very interesting presentation. And Ben is a lot more pleasant than Chris was.