Fwd: FOSDEM 2018 - Distributions Devroom Call for Participation

Fwd: FOSDEM 2018 - Distributions Devroom Call for Participation

Liam Proven
Will any GNUstep people be at FOSdem? Prime material for a
presentation, I think...

Re: Fwd: FOSDEM 2018 - Distributions Devroom Call for Participation

Ivan Vučica
I was not really planning on attending this year.

I’ll gladly change my mind if a few core contributors commit and want to spend some time in a hacker room talking + messing with projects.

I don’t have any topics to present, and I would not base my attendance on whether there’s interesting talks (from experience, if a talk is interesting to me, the room is usually overpacked).

------

--------------

---------------
- The title of your submission
- A 1-paragraph Abstract
- A longer description including the benefit of your talk to your target
audience, including a definition of your target audience.
- Approximate length / type of submission (talk, BoF, ...)
- Links to related websites/blogs/talk material (if any)

Administrative Notes

Cheers!

Brian Exelbierd (twitter: @bexelbie) and Brian Stinson (twitter:
@bstinsonmhk) for and on behalf of The Distributions Devroom Program
Committee

Re: Fwd: FOSDEM 2018 - Distributions Devroom Call for Participation

Gregory Casamento
I will come.  Now that I have my passport (since the trip to England) I should be just fine.

GC

On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 17:59 Ivan Vučica <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

http://ind.ie/phoenix/

Re: FOSDEM 2018 - Distributions Devroom Call for Participation

Richard Frith-Macdonald-9

> On 4 Nov 2017, at 22:06, Gregory Casamento <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I will come.  Now that I have my passport (since the trip to England) I should be just fine.

In that case I will be there ... if you can make it from the US, I can make it from the UK.

Re: FOSDEM 2018 - Distributions Devroom Call for Participation

Fred Kiefer

> Am 05.11.2017 um 13:43 schrieb Richard Frith-Macdonald <[hidden email]>:
>

>> On 4 Nov 2017, at 22:06, Gregory Casamento <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I will come.  Now that I have my passport (since the trip to England) I should be just fine.
>
> In that case I will be there ... if you can make it from the US, I can make it from the UK.

I didn’t intend to make it to FOSDEM next year but with Greg coming I will try to make it too.

Fred

Re: FOSDEM 2018 - Distributions Devroom Call for Participation

Ivan Vučica-2
Given the list of attendees is growing, as long as everyone is sure[1] they'll atteend, I'm more than happy to attend.

Count me in[2] :)

[1]: esp Greg, as multiple people seem to want to meet him, including me :D
[2]: unless majority gives up on attending :)

On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 7:52 PM, Fred Kiefer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Am 05.11.2017 um 13:43 schrieb Richard Frith-Macdonald <[hidden email]>:
>

>> On 4 Nov 2017, at 22:06, Gregory Casamento <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I will come.  Now that I have my passport (since the trip to England) I should be just fine.
>
> In that case I will be there ... if you can make it from the US, I can make it from the UK.

I didn’t intend to make it to FOSDEM next year but with Greg coming I will try to make it too.

Fred

Re: FOSDEM 2018 - Distributions Devroom Call for Participation

Tim Kack
I think it would be good to have GNUstep back with some sort of presentation.
I'd love to attend the sessions in that case (even if I have not done much objc development the last year!).