GNUstep on Armbian?

HappyMacXL

Dear all,

Any experiences of GNUstep on Armbian?  Install issues, functional issues, errors etc?

I'm just prepping for giving it a go next week.

Thanks

Adam

Re: GNUstep on Armbian?

Gregory Casamento
I can't say I've tried it on armbian, but I have run it on raspbian which I suppose is pretty close.  It runs acceptably.

http://ind.ie/phoenix/

On 06/08/2016 06:46, [hidden email] wrote:
> Any experiences of GNUstep on Armbian?  Install issues, functional issues, errors etc?
>
> I'm just prepping for giving it a go next week.

I run GNUstep on Raspbian pretty well. SO we know that the CPU is well
supported and debian/ubunutu stuff too. If you have issues they must be
Armbian specific, but chances it will compile and run as it should.