HTTP/2 with GNUstep?

David Wetzel
Hi!

Did anyone use GS for HTTP/2? Especially talking to Apple’s push servers?

Thanks!

Dave

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Re: HTTP/2 with GNUstep?

陈北宗
So far I haven’t used it.

I have this feeling that we might need a major rewrite in the implementation of network-related code if we want HTTP/2. Instead of extending the existing implementation of our own, I would prefer using libcurl for those, as it supports a wide array of different URL schemes, even ones we (and Apple) doesn’t support. Also we can load that library dynamically, relying on the OS maintainer to keep the library up to date, so we don’t have to rush to fix the next network-related bug ourselves.

Sent from my iPhone