Summary: Gorm don't save image position of buttons for nib
Submitted by: espectador
Submitted on: mié 22 abr 2015 12:10:12 CST
Severity: 3 - Normal
Item Group: Bug
Assigned to: None
Discussion Lock: Any
1) Create a new document with Gorm.
2) Add a checkbox to the window.
3) Change the image position in checkbox (to the left).
4) Save the document as a nib file.
5) Open the document, you will notice the image is at right.
This was caused by a bug in gui where the NSButtonFlags where constructed
wrongly for the keyed coding case. The flag for isBottomOrLeft was filled with
the wrong value for the left case.
You will have to reedit the image position and save the NIB file again. There
is no way to correct this error on NIB loading.
Please give the SVN version of gui a try and report back.