The attached patch fixes these compiler warnings:
- @interface of class ‘NSPopUpMenu’ not found
- ‘NSCollectionViewItem’ may not respond to ‘-setTag:’
- logical not is only applied to the left hand side of comparison
- initialization from distinct Objective-C type
- variable ‘is_daemon’ set but not used
- comparison between pointer and zero character constant
About is_daemon in mdextractor.m, perhaps it wasn't intended to be a local
Yavor - i accepted most of your fixes and actually extended some cleanups once
I saw a pattern.
I think that the NSPopUpMenu however is bogus or a false positive, I don't get
that warning and the "setTag" is strange, NSPopUpMenu should return an
NSMenuItem which responds to tag/setTag
Other fixes happened in the past weeks too, so please try.