gnumail macos high sierra

Michael Jahn
hello there,

thank you for gnumail on macos.

i am using ist on macos high sierra.

hope you keep it actual.

with my mailservice posteo.de only the ssl auth works, with tls i got
no connetction.

mj.

--
with kind regards / MfG.

Michael Jahn

Re: gnumail macos high sierra

Riccardo Mottola-5
Hi Michael,

On 2018-07-16 13:39:38 +0200 Michael Jahn <[hidden email]> wrote:

> thank you for gnumail on macos.
>
> i am using ist on macos high sierra.

Very nice! So somebody uses our stuff :)

I use it on Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopart and Lion (well, since that is what I have).
Sometimes I play even on Panther, just for the sake to use it on my old iBook…

Nice that works for you! It does run as 32bit though?

> hope you keep it actual.

I try my best, this last release should be quite an improvement over the previous one.
My interest is currently to upgrade the GNUstep code as well as fixing obvious bugs… it is complex.

On Mac I want to be able to make a 64bit version for the next release.

The issue is that there are very few contributors currently.

> with my mailservice posteo.de only the ssl auth works, with tls i got no
> connetction.

I noticed sometimes noticed SSL or TLS issues, I even noticed on one accounts of mine that sometimes it conects sometimes not.

Did you try on GNUstep too or are you a Mac only user?

Sent with GNUMail on Mac!